martes, 27 de octubre de 2009

I couldn't post this earlier because I just can't stop playing Uncharted 2!

Hi SuperViv,

Yes! Now that I'm going to be alone for a whole month, this is my last chance to play games in a hardcore way. The problem with being a father is that you can't play ultraviolent stuff anymore. That would include 80% of my favourite games! :(

Nice Minesweeper trailer. Is the movie going to be directed by Uwe Boll or what? That would be funny. Remember when we went to his house [Hey, readers! Did you know he lives just half an hour away from the office where SuperViv and I work?]) and interviewed him? I really got the impression that Minesweeper was probably the only game he's ever played. Oh, and his own game.

Still, I think Picross really makes a difference with those little animations you get. Some of them are really funny, so completing a puzzle is very rewarding for me. The only problem is that Picross has an eventual end, when you run out of puzzles. Minesweeper is potentially endless, if you never run out of patience...

Yes, I got Uncharted 2. And my short review is this: Uncharted 2 is the best console game I've ever played.

Of course there's a train sequence! And you know, I personally believe a game is made x2 times more awesome if it has a sequence in a speeding train. The original Soldier of Fortune, Shadows of the Empire...

I'll tell you more about it soon. Now, I'm trying to complete my third playthrough!


Later,

- Danda

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario