lunes, 24 de mayo de 2010

WHAT THE...?! UBIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!


No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!!!!


What in god's name is this!?!


Ubisoft is retroactively ruining the box art for probably their best game, just to trick unsuspecting customers into thinking that this is the PS2 version of their new (and not that interesting) Prince of Persia game.


Screw it, I'm done buying Ubisoft games. I just can't believe they are so short-sighted, and after watching them build up a great franchise and then demolish it. I don't want any part in that.
But I have to calm down, relax... Is there a good part about this? Well, yes... At least some buyers will buy this release thinking it's a tie-in for the movie, or the new game, and they will be surprised to see it's much, much better.
Still, this shows that Ubisoft is doing despicable things again. I'm disturbed to see how one of my favourite companies has become a worthy competitor for Activision's "King of Evil" title.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario