martes, 19 de abril de 2011

POrTAlTwO


I spent the last few days playing the 13 games from the "Potato Sack" sold by Steam. All of them include (temporally, I assume) exclusive Portal-themed DLC which ranges from the amusing to the amazing, with even whole new levels to play. If you followed some instructions described on the "Valve's PotatosFools ARG Wiki" you earned complimentary potato badges. After earning all the 36 potatoes and a final "golden potato" award, you were supposed to get a "a very special, non-hat-based reward" (Thank god! I hate the whole TF2 hats craze...)

Well, I was going to title this entry "I spent several days playing indie games and I only got this stupid XXXXX", but the thing is, Valve just silently added to my game list Portal 2. For free, on release day. Allegedly, all the Valve games are added, but I already had them.

Thank you, Valve. I have to admit that I didn't expect such a nice reward.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario